Listen to health experts from the comfort of your desk
We are bringing the experts to you in our series of FREE online webinars.
Webinar, Tuesday 9 July 2019, 10am-11am
Worried about Winter? Practical alternatives to hospital attendances and admissions.
- Brief Context and NHS Update (5 minutes)
- Case Study Section & Q&A – Caroline and David will reveal, in detail, the various ideas their organisations have implemented to reduce attendances and admissions. As chair and speaker, Siva will share ideas he has seen implemented by CCGs and Trusts as part of his role at The King’s Fund. (45 minutes)
- Summary & Close (5 minutes)
- Caroline Capell, Associate Director of Unplanned Care at NHS Luton CCG (NHS Luton & Dunstable University Hospital);
- David Smith, Associate Director for Performance – Planned Care, SE London CCGs;
- Siva Anandaciva, Chief Analyst, The King’s Fund.
Ask the panel:
Webinar speakers included experts from NHS England, Royal College of Physicians, and Surrey Heartlands. Watch the webinar recording today.
Webinar speakers included experts from Oxford Centre for Triple Value Healthcare, NHS Sunderland CCG, NHS Greater Huddersfield, Calderdale & North Kirklees CCGs.
Watch a recording of our webinar with experts from the Centre for Mental Health, Rethink Mental Illness and West Midlands Combined Authority.
Watch a recording of our webinar with experts from Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, NHS England and NHS Bath and North East Somerset CCG.
Webinar speakers included experts from Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Royal College of Psychiatrists & CNWL NHS Foundation Trust.
Webinar speakers included a Consultant, a Practising GP and experts from Luton CCG, and the Royal College of Emergency Medicine.
If you would like more information about how we work with commissioners to improve patient care, please get in touch.
If there are any specific topics and speakers you’d like to see at our future webinars, we’d love to hear from you.
Join our mailing list
Did you enjoy our watching our recent webinars? Join our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we have new webinars confirmed.
Never miss a Blog post
Enter your email address to receive notifications of our latest articles
Consultant Connect Ltd
One St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1DE
Company registered in England & Wales.
Company number 09488206
01865 261 467